Integrate eyeson into your own apps with our API and SDKs.
- The eyeson API is the foundation upon which all SDKs, frameworks, UI components and libraries are built.
- The eyeson API offers direct control of eyeson CLOUD MCU instances you can even compose video content in real-time.
GET STARTED WITH OUR LIBRARIES & SDKs
eyeson Cloud MCU Technology
Merge different sources into one single audio and video stream
Operational data visualized in real time inside the stream together with your participants in a conference
- Inject data sources into the MCU (video/audio WebRTC clients, images, text)
- Visualize your data and set your own video content layouts and design
- Use predeﬁned video conference layouts
- Enable/disable video for participants connected to MCU
- Add/remove audio/video sources (Moderator features)
- Show selected sources in fullscreen mode on MCU
- Connect the MCU as a source for live streaming to CDN networks
- Trigger and manage recordings on your MCU and get a link to recorded files
ADDITIONAL EYESON CORE FEATURES
- Synchronized slide presentation & Screensharing
- Feeds & Messaging
- Upload/download documents & recordings
The eyeson MCU runs as a software service (SaaS) on any server, preferably through on cloud services to ensure high scalability.
LIVE DATA VISUALISATION
- Combine live video with your own data inside one single video stream (SST)
- Use different pre-defined layouts for participant positioning @Layer Z:0 or define your own layouts
- Use different automated predefined modes for data positioning in combination with real-time video sources
- Compose your „in-video“ data designs as images and place it in realtime into the „Overlay“ and/or „Background“ Layer
- Arrange your pre-defined „in-video“ data insert images below or above the managed Conference Layer
- Create a live recording or connect your live MCU content to a content distribution network for live streaming
FRAMEWORK & SDK
Connect and control an eyeson room session including the cloud MCU
WEB FRAMEWORK (COMING SOON)
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL
The high level abstractions allow for easy control of video and audio streams, chat, screen capturing, document presentation and hardware device handling.
A simple interface for managing complex workflows and a small number of external dependencies keep the size and the potential compatibility risks small.
You are free to respond to any events occurring during the session and customize your user’s experiences with a convention based action system. Events can be managed in individual interface components or in a state-drive approach.
iOS SDK (BETA) & ANDROID SDK (COMING SOON)
The iOS SDK is available with CocoaBots. You can find code examples of the BETA iOS SDK integration on Github.
The Android SDK will be available with Maven/Gradle System. An example implementation will be provided soon.
Both SDKs include eyeson specific mobile UI components, handling of SIP connections, WebRTC A/V and a controller library.
Send us questions, inquiries, or feedback for eyeson &
stay updated about the newest API features or just request an API key.